For all our residential placements, fees are dependent on the individualised needs of services, users and staffing input required. Our fees are very competitive and are well below the average for similar projects. A comprehensive assessment is carried out prior to any placement. Special rates are offered for block placements.
Supported Tenancy Placement
All service users have their own tenancy and rent is funded from housing benefit for accommodation. All support given is provided by our own domiciliary care agency with experienced and qualified care based upon assessed needs.
We take our responsibility very seriously in caring for the service users and we believe that with our strong policies and procedures, and with the commitment of our dedicated staff, we can deliver tailor made assistance for the people we support.
- Service users will be instrumental in all decisions about their lives
- Our services are based on ordinary life enabling the service user to maintain personal independence and choice
- The views of the families will be taken into account when planning the support for people with learning difficulties.
- Cultural needs will be recognised and respected.
- Service users will be helped to understand their rights and entitlements.
- Service users will be protected from all forms of abuse and neglect.
- Support from staff with the skills and commitment to deliver effective care.
© 2012 Millennium Care Ltd., All Rights Reserved - Design DOOPZ.co.uk.